Sunday, August 17, 2008

BRYTON CHAMBERLAIN MURRAY 8-15-08 7 lbs 6 oz. 19 in.

Ok just updating you on my delivery and the new addition to our family. I was induced on Friday August 15. I went in at 4:00 pm and had them start the induction. I kept telling them I didn't need the epidural yet and I was doing ok. The nurse said that I was getting close to having the baby and the pain started to increase so I finally got the epidural around 5:30-6:00 and before you know it, he was born at 7:35 pm. So I went pretty fast, I am just glad that the epidural had already kicked it, otherwise I would have been hating it. But other than that everything went great, and I came home Saturday night. Hunter just loves him and can't leave him alone. It is so cute. Bryton is a really good baby. Although the first night home he thought he needed to eat every hour then every two hours. He just had a little tommy ache. He is doing great now.

7 comments:

Maria said...

He is adorable Bonnie! I'm glad everything went well. Congratulations!!

Scott and Amme said...

Congratulations, Bonnie. He looks a lot like Hunter!! You went sooooooo fast. I hope you recover quickly. Enjoy him!

Ericka said...

Yay! I am so happy for you and he is so adorable. Can't wait to see more pics! Congrats!

Heather S. said...

Congrats!

Bre said...

CONGRATS! I heard the news on Monday when I was at work, and I have been checking my blog a lot to wait for some pictures. He is beautiful! I hope that you are feeling well. Let me know if I can help with anything!

Jessica said...

Bonnie, I found you through Amme's blog. I just wanted to say congratulations. I was just thinking of you yesterday. I am glad that all went well, and so fast. He is adorable, that is nice that Hunter adores him, it will be fun to watch them grow up together. Hope all is well!

Callie said...

Congrats!!!! He is adorable :):) I hope things are going well for you & you are feeling well. I miss you