Thursday, December 18, 2008

He thinks he needs to be a big boy

This was so funny. Bryton was laying on my bed playing, when I turned around he had taken his arm out of his shirt. Then he decided to try taking the rest of his shirt off. But he never figured it out. Then the next day he was wearing a shirt that snaps up and he kept trying to take that off. He is going to be my little streeker.

He turned 4 months old on Monday and we decieded to try feeding him rice cereal. He had a funny look when I gave it to him. He did great though and he seemed to like it a little bit. After sometime he will eat alot more. Right now he only eats a few spoonfuls.
Ok he wasn't even 4 months old yet and here he is holding the bottle by himself. He wants to be a big boy like his brother I guess. I don't want him to grow up so fast. What a big boy and a fun kid to have and watch.

0 comments: