Saturday, February 7, 2009

New adventure





In this first picture Bryton saw me taking pictures and he decided he wanted the camera, so he is trying to take it from me. :) Bryton just learned how to roll over this week. It has been so fun to watch him roll all over the place. He loves to roll across the room. Bryton has also been trying to crawl. He can't crawl yet but he sure keeps trying. In the picture he was on all fours, but that didn't last for very long and he couldn't do it again. I don't think I am ready for him to start crawling, I want him to stay my baby....

3 comments:

Ericka said...

Wow! I'm impressed he is going to be crawling in no time! Casen hasn't even got up on alll fours yet! About Emily...she is just starting and is totally FREE! That's right she is building her portfolio and such and is doing everything for free except for any photoshop she does to any pics. She also takes her time and gives you a CD with all the pics and copyright! Let me know if you are interested in using her, she's probably only going to be doing it cheap for a little while.

Jessica said...

He is growing up. It makes me sad that they don't stay babies for long.

Ashley said...

He is getting to be such a big boy! those pics are too cute. :) I know they grow up way too fast...it's not fair hahaha