Monday, August 9, 2010

Bear Lake Fun

Sorry for the blurry picture. This is Clay and my neighbor Angela on the Jet skis- starting our Bear Lake Fun.

Clay giving wakeboarding a try
Me wakeboarding

Me wakeboarding. :0) So fun.

My neighbor Kaitlyn wakeboarding. She has never wakeboarded before and it took her a few times but she finally got up.

Me with my neighbor Angela on the boat enjoying the sun and good times.
Angela and Clays sister with all of us on the boat getting ready to watch me wakeboard.
Hunter and Clays sister on the boat.
Our only camping picture from the weekend at bearlake. Angela setting up her tent.
Bryton playing with the umbrella at the lake. He had a blast.
Angela and me saying cheese.
Hunter and Clay playing in the lake.
Bryton had enough. He fell alseep while riding the waverunner. It was so cute.
Clay on the waverunner
My Hunter.
Creche trying to wakeboard for the first time. She just about got up.
Creche wakeboarding
We invited my family and Clays family out for a weekend at Bearlake with boating, jet skis and Atvs. None of my family was able to come and Clay's sister was the only one on his side, so we invited our neighbors and some friends. It spent 2 days at the lake, it was a blast. We camped and played at the lake and had good food, fun and great company. Can't wait to do it again.

0 comments: