Tuesday, September 27, 2011

summer vacation part 2-Yellowstone



Hunter video taping me taking a picture of him! :) I let Hunter video tape Yellowstone. I figured it would be better through his eyes!



A cool waterfall



My cute boys by the waterfall

Old Faithful!



Bryton and Hunter waiting for Old Faithful to errupt!

Hot spring



Clay and his sister and brother with us at Yellowstone


I haven't been to Yellowstone since I was a little girl. It definatly wasn't what I remembered but it was still fun. We spent two days there with the family and it was fun. We even had a buffalo almost try to charge out truck but it decided that he was better off not doing that. I'll have to post thost pictures later. We had a great summer and I can't wait for my next road trip in April!!!

1 comments:

10 Reasons to Buy an Xbox 360 said...

Great blog! Thanks for sharing.