Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fishing Adventure



So here is the story about Hunter fishing. Hunter and Clay had eaten some Salmon at Sam's Club and Hunter really liked it. Since then he had been begging to go fishing to catch his own Salmon. Well Clay finally took Hunter fishing and he liked it until----Bee's got the best of him. He got stung at least 7 times...The naked picture is of his 7 bee stings. Poor kid..I felt so bad, but at the same time it was a little funny. So needles to say Hunter has decide that he doesn't want to go fishing anymore..

5 comments:

Callie said...

Poor guy. Hope he has better luck next time.

Jessica said...

Poor Kid, thats terrible. It will be a story to remember. Nate Had a blast playing with Hunter too. He wants to go back everyday. So I am sure that we will be back soon!

Megan and Jon said...

Hey Bonnie I saw you on Callies blog and came to check you out. You look awesome and have a family and just good to see you. I'll be blog stocking you..

Bre said...

Poor kid, those are NOT fun! I hope you can get him to try it again I bet he would just love it, My boys LOVE fishing!

Callie said...

I still have my chicken salad recipe, When do you need it by? I can email it to you. Let me know