Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WAHOOO!!!

We finally sold our condo. I am so happy.... We are sad to leave our house but we are SO ready to move out. We have to be out by this weekend, so needless to say I have been really busy trying to find a place to move and to pack up a house. This is good, because it's like a deep, deep spring cleaning. De-junk time!!! It's amazing how much junk you can accumulate over time.
With 5 days left, I finally found a place in Logan to move. We are excited for this new adventure.
Other exciting news, (other than selling our condo) Clay got a promotion at work. He was made manager and that means more pay and more hours. I am so greatful to him for his hard work and sacrafice for our family. He will be putting in a lot of long hours at work. But we will still love him even though we won't see much of him for a while. I love you~!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations on the sell! It is nice to move on. I hope it all works well for you. That will be nice that you get to stick around Logan for awhile. I don't miss the packing and moving. Especially with kids. Nate will want to see Hunter again, so we will have to get them together. Good Luck!

Bre said...

Thats great! Where did you buy your house? I want pic:) SO are you still going to be doing day care, or are you going to come back to work more hours? We miss ya!

Ericka said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! Where is Clay working? Are you still at King Hair?

Heather S. said...

This is all really good news! Congrats on all three things! The housing market must be doing well in Logan! My parents just sold their house too and are moving out this weekend! Good luck with the move and with Clay's new job!

Tiffany and Justin said...

Bonnie! You guys are so cute its so fun to be able to keep updated on your life!! So is it still on to Idaho? I think thats what you said... Hope all is well. Love you girl, we really need to get together!

Tiff