Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Round One :(







Well we are done with round one. We spent about 5 hours at Primary Children's Hospital for some tests on Bryton's Kidneys. It was so sad. In one picture is shows that he had to get an IV in his head, yep his head. I cried, it was so hard watching them do that to my baby. In the other pictures it show him laying there getting an xray but this one he had to lay there like that for 45 minutes and during that time they had to inject a dye into the IV, so they can track his kidneys. I don't have a picture of the other tests because I had to help hold him down. But we are just hoping he doesn't have to have surgery. We go back down to Primary Childrens in a couple of weeks to go over the tests and find out if he needs surgery. I'll cry then to. It's so sad to see your children go through things like this.

3 comments:

Bre said...

I had no idea he was having any problems! I am so sorry, let me know if there is anything I can do!

Jessica said...

What going on? I am so sorry you had to watch your baby go through that. I would be happy to help with whatever I could. Please keep me updated.

Scott and Amme said...

Bonnie, what do they think is wrong? I am so sorry. I am tearing up just thinkin about watching having it done!
PS You look awesome!