Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Hunter (Jan.19)

Hunter's B-day cake! Yes I made it. It was fun and fairly easy.
Hunter's b-day present a Beta
Hunter named his fish Blue. Hunter and Bryton loves this fish. It was a great present.
My family at Chuck E Cheese for Hunter's B-day
Bryton enjoying his time at Chuck E Cheese
Hunter and Clay having fun at Chuck E Cheese
Hunter and Clay at Chuck E Cheese
The Chuck E Cheese guy singing
Bryton and Chloe and Landon and Brittnay at Chuck E Cheese. This is Bryton's friend Chole. They have so much fun together.
Hunter and his Batman cake that he asked for.
Hunter blowing out his candles
Hunter with Chuck E Cheese!
Hunter was so excited to go to Chuck E Cheese. He has been asking for so long to go there, so we surprised him and went for his Birthday. It was fun to have family there and go eat and play. Hunter had a great birthday. I love him so much and I can't believe that he is 6 already. He is a great joy to have in our lives. He is a great big brother and a great helper to me. Hunter is so smart and I love watching him grow and learn. I love him, I would be lost without him.
Happy 6th birthday Hunter!!

2 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

Wow! 6 already! Happy Birthday Hunter! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Scott and Amme said...

Wasn't it just yesterday he could barely talk and I had to change his diaper?!?!?!? Happy B-day. Great job on the cake!