Monday, January 11, 2010

Polar Express Ride!!!

Sorry this is blurry, it was so cold outside that my camera wouldn't focus.
This was taken outside at the Polar Express train station

Our picture taken with Santa on the Polar Express. He goes to all the children and gives them the Christmas bell. Bryton didn't like Santa so much.
The Christmas Bell that Santa gave Hunter on the Polar express. It rang, we all heard it ring. So Yes we do Believe.
The Ticket they gave all of us at the end of the ride.
This is the North Pole, that the Polar Express train drove by
Sorry again for the blurry picture. This Santa Clause at the North Pole waving at us as the train went by
On the train they read the book Polar Express
Santa is giving Hunter the Christmas Bell
Santa is on Board!!!
My family on the Polar Express!!
The boys looking out the window at the North Pole as we drive by. Waiting to see if they can see Santa.
While on the Polar Express Train they gave us Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Chip cookies.
The Chef who served us Chocolate Chips cookies and hot chocolate
Me and Bryton
Inside the Polar Express Train
All aboard!!
Our Train has arrived
Clay and the boys waiting for the Polar Express
We went on the Polar Express in Flagstaff Arizona. It was so fun. It is about an hour long. While aboard we sang Christmas songs, had cookies and waited to see the North Pole. It was so fun and all the kids had fun. The kids aboard the train wore their PJs just like in the movie. I recommend this ride to everyone. Other than it was soooooo cold outside it was fun.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I looks like so much fun, I have always wanted to do it. Your boys are so big, it looks like a great family trip!

Tiffany and Justin said...

Hey Bonnie! Thanks for sending me your address! I don't know what happened but it disappeared from my list! But I am so excited you went on the Polar Express!!! I have always wanted to do that! Did you love it?? We need to plan a get together! Love ya!