Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Camping


Bryton loves my sisters dog Angel. He would follow her around the whole time we were camping.

Hunter with his night vison goggles


Bryton fell asleep in Clay's lap while we were around the fire.



My family around the camp fire.
Bryton and Angel again. He was feeding her sticks




Clay was showing the kids how to start a fire with no matches. The kids were really into this. They watched him for a long time. Bryton again with Angel.

Clay blowing on the grasss trying to get the fire started.

Clay showing the kids how to make a fire.


Clay, the kids and I went camping with my sister and brother and their familys over Memorial Day weekend. We went up my sister's property in Idaho. It was really fun to go camping with others, it is usually just Clay, the kids and I. We had lots of fun. Bryton had a hard time sleeping in the tent so he slept with me in my sleeping bag. Not so much fun for me but we all had a good time camping. Can't wait till we go again.

0 comments: