Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WAHOOO!!!!!!!! :)




I am a Great Aunt and I couldn't be more excited!! :) Introducing little Abby Raymond. She came to the world to be with her favorite aunt and coolest aunt on June 14th 2010. She weighed 8 lbs and was 19 1/2 inches long. She has the cutest chubby checks and long fingers with beautiful dark hair. My nephew is so happy to be a dad, although it is weird that he is a dad and I am a great aunt but I'll take it. Little Abby has a big sister Chloe, she is not so sure what to think of her little sister. I was so lucky to watch Chloe while the grandparents were at the hospital. She was so fun, and she loves Bryton. I can't waith to see my two great neices again, they really need to live closer. Congrats to my nephew Landon and his wife Brittany. I love ya both!


0 comments: